Ramisarakhi01 發表於 2024-3-10 16:49:59

The South Korean MBC documentary

Actually not new. CGI allows deceased Hollywood actors to return to the big screen departed singers to return to the stage in holographic form and deceased relatives to be resurrected in the VR world I Met You released in tells a story that is sadder than sad. The -year-old girl Nayeon unfortunately passed away from leukemia and her mother was still unable to get over the pain. The MBC program team found the Korean VR company VIV Studio hoping to build a virtual VR character based on Nayeon's information. Naiyan's mother wore a VR headset and tactile gloves reached out to pick up items and interacted with Naiyan in the virtual world. When she subconsciously wanted to pick up Naiyan she failed. At that moment the mother herself the staff and even the audience outside the screen could realize that her body was

standing in front of the green screen and her hands were just touching the air. The same goes for today's AI resurrection. There is always a moment of departure that brings people back to reality. A reporter from the technology Kuwait Phone Number Data media Futurism experienced the text-resurrected Seance AI and found that she was pleasantly surprised when they first started communicating. The AI father responded enthusiastically to her greetings. However when the topic became more in-depth the AI ​​soon began to repeat and parrot. Feedback the information given by the user. I tell the machine what I want to hear and it spits it back to me. She felt sweet at first then embarrassed and finally boundless emptiness. Face-changing AI resurrection can only make the appearance and voice realistic but cannot reproduce subtle emotions. A report from

https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/et96fRCek5ULyKQCCqtgaSRkemp00qYWckf1efn2L6iyXFvwHmzi6BMn4h2klFwGenLndrT8HppyeqBXJ4EaiBvPzwtEYzqL3O93AvG-C7kybDkv-xpXwBifzZlGZ0D2CftaCntvqCm5VEwc34nZnmU

One Article mentioned that when practitioners put on the face of the deceased and make video calls many customers don't even need them to speak just take a look. People actually know deep down in their hearts that what they see in front of them is just flowers in the moonlight and water in the mirror. Even if technology can reach the end ethics and morality will always be controversial. In mythology science fiction and horror stories resurrection from the dead is often regarded as taboo and it is likely that the person who died was not given permission. Either the person who was resurrected was not the person himself or resurrection brought about the pain of gain and loss. Moving forward Look and don't

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: The South Korean MBC documentary

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |