saifulislam17@g 發表於 2024-3-13 14:12:03

I could start applying this

One of the questions I am asked is Who or whom do I need to develop my value proposition? Please, if you would be so kind as to respond to me, I would appreciate it. Greetings! Login to respond Angie Hello, I consider that you mainly need your clients, since according to the needs they have, their tastes, desires, etc... you can identify what you could offer more to that type of clients that you manage to satisfy their need and create a relationship of loyalty with the value proposition. It is also important to observe and analyze your competition, to know what they are or are not doing where you can create value for customers.

You also need your collaborators, that is, to extend and work ID Number List as a team with them to generate a brainstorm of what would really generate value for clients and for collaborators to be trained to transfer that added value. rosselys Hello, good afternoon, I need you to please clarify a question about a task... and one of the questions I am asked is Who or whom do I need to develop my value proposition? Please, if you would be so kind as to answer me, I would appreciate it. Login to respond ALFIO SOTO MURCIA Hello, good morning , I have a business idea for an English academy and I would like it if, within your knowledge, you could guide me on how matrix.

https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/ro1q6_Qxby254YjFUbi-mTdNU7msnUTFRWzvPgAdeolVe1-gKTXBHUQs6xEZT71tIyNPgD-ZFwoBupgBmVpiYjfwES_RIOXqGrTNB6iwtu83Yp3gBZ7BkqsZDjQGg1yNzxJ6esbHt_WNe_HY8uDLJw8

I appreciate your contribution please Login to respond Miguel Angel Hello, the form is no longer available…how can I get it. Thank you Login to respond Ylenia Garcia Hello Miguel Angel, thank you very much for your comment, we have been reviewing and now you should be able to download it correctly, greetings Muhammad How is it different from Lean Startup? Login to respond Ylenia Garcia Hello Mohammad, thank you very much for your comment. Tell you that both the Lean Startup and the Canvas Model are very similar and serve the same purpose.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: I could start applying this

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |